CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 17, 2008

One Last Memory To Hold On To

I have just discovered that I am about to be diagnosed with amnesia. What a shock! I have never really thought about how people live on with their life having amnesia. When everything that happens to you and suddenly it vanishes into thin air. Some of these memories might be significant to these people’s lives. Everything is forgotten…..

Lucky enough, I am allowed to keep one memory. A memory that I can defiantly hold on to forever. It could be a memory that makes me happy or a memory that makes me sad. I have countless memories from my past that I would love to remember, but I can only have ONE!

A memory that I would NEVER forget was when I was baptized by my grandfather. (Papa) I was baptized in Gay, Georgia at the Gay Baptist Church on June 26, 2005. This memory is so important to me because it had made a HUGE impact on my life. One summer at vacation bible school at the Greenville Baptist Church I had realized that I needed Jesus Christ in my life. I knew all along that he was always there but, I needed him to live in my heart to stay. I can’t describe how I had felt when my head was being dunked into the water. I had realized from that point on that this was a turning point in my life. Being baptized by someone you love very much just means the world to me. I can’t imagine not having my Lord Savior in my life. Without him, I wouldn’t be living and breathing. I can say that this memory is so important to a lot of people. Some people out there probably never get the chance to accept Jesus Christ in their life. I am so thankful to share that moment with my Papa. This is the one last memory to hold on to….

0 comments: