CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 24, 2008

We Are Just A Couple of Animals!

If I were to be any animal I would be a iguana. Even though they are kind of scaly and nasty they are very smart. They are very intresting animals. To be safe, iguanas blend into their environment. They do this also to stay away from their prey. They move in very sneaky ways you can't imagine. Also, they can stay in a hot desert and actually live. Like I said, iguanas are very ugly but there is not a reason to judge them. I think it would be fun to be one. I have never seen one in person but I see them on television and they are pretty awesome animals. They are very quiet and I am pretty quiet (most) of the time. Iguanas are herbivores which means they only eat plants. Well, if I was an iguana I would not be a vegetarion. Hahaha. I would like life being an iguana.

If I had to say what animal Mrs. Chapman would be I would say she is a fox. She is very sneaky and can catch you doing anything when you least expect it. When you are doing something that you are not supposed to be doing she looks at you she kind of gives an "I am watching you" look. Mrs. Chapman is also very quiet when walking so you never know when she shows up behind you. Also, she has eyes in the back of her head. She can see anything. She is also very wise. Mrs. Chapman is good at being wise. Also, when one of her students hasn't been listening, then that is wen she gets irritated. A fox can swipe things away like your cell phone in her class. Even though she is canny like a fox, she still is a great person and teacher.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Haha! I like this one! But foxes are a bit timid. I don't think I'm too timid.

sandra said...

In your profile you have that you are 17 years old.is that a want to be or a mistake??Enjoyed your blog..Ms.Chapman's mom,Sandra