CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 18, 2007

About Me

Hey everybody. My name is Hannalee and im going to tell you about me. To start off i would have to say that im a little crazy at some points. But thats everybody sometimes right? Also, I lOVE TO EAT A LOT OF FOOD BUT I DONT CARE IF I EAT LIKE A MAN ANYWAY! I focus on the positive more than the negative things in life. I have blonde hair and greenish-blue eyes. I like to play sports like Basketball and softball. I love all of my friends. I would not live without them. I love to make someone smile or laugh. You know, I have a lot of weird things about me too. Like popping my elbow. yea it hurts sometimes. but thats oki i guess. So yea this is me, myself, and I. If you have any questions just ask. Bye! Love yall!

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hannalee,
I really like your background.
Off to a good start, but remember, this IS for English class; therefore, watch your grammar. The pronoun I is ALWAYS capitalized. Use apostrophes for contractions. The word TOO is separated with a comma at the end of a sentence when it means "also." Sentences begin with capital letters.
Now really, you WOULD live without your boyfriend! :)
Mrs. C